I guess am falling in love....
I gOt up in the mOrnin, with a face in my mind....
the same face that was in my dream, Whole Night...
the ringing alarm Clock, lOOked like Singing lOve sOng...
seeing me getting up at One beep,
my mOm was shOcked...
I dnt knOw what happened,
....i guEss am falliNg in lOve.....
The mirrOr said, "the smile is beautiful bUt new"
I lOOked Up and realised that it was trUe
dnt knOw frOm where this smile has cOme
and I see am blushing fOr nO valid reasOns...
mOm said you lOOk gOrgeOus in this Dress, still am lOOking for a better One,
....i guEss am falliNg in lOve...
There is sOmething so amazing today, abOut weather,
I am passing smile tO each of my neighbOur.
tHe wind is like talking tO me...
I feel am flying w'Out wings....
all i want tO hear tOday is "thOse 3 wOrds"
....i guEss am falliNg in lOve...
My heart starts rUnning jUst at the thOUght Of his name...
the sOUnd is like inside sOme mUsic is being played
Eevrytime my phOne rings, I pray it flashes his name.....
all i see when i clOse my eyes is dancing with him in rain..
I laughed at my friends and nOw its my tUrn
....i guEss am falliNg in lOve...
HugginG him is all i wAnt these days,
Every tOUch of his plays mUsic in my brains....
when iwalk with him, i dOn't want the rOad tO end.
nOthing wOrks mOre than when he tells, "yOu are the best"
I feel nOw that we are mad fOr each Other....
....i guEss i am falliNg in lOve...
a smile of his is the best gift fOr me
the mOments spent tOgether are preciOus than any memOry...
I don't knOw how we always have sO many things tO talk...
either battery dies, Or balance gets Over,
we never cUt each Other's call....
am nOt a gOOd listener, but his wOrds are like
"mUsic in my ear"
....i guEss am falliNg in lOve...
I gets angry and fight daily becaUse the way he please is fUn
when i tell him "yOu are my best friend"
my heart shOuts frOm inside "that he is the One"
when he lOOks intO my eyes i can't lOOk back...
I feel shy, i blUsh, the cheeks gets red....
I lOve when sitting behind me in bUs, he msgs, "wassUp?"
....i guEss am falliNg in lOve...
Don't knOw why i pUt pics on FB just fOr him to take a lOOk
and why I gets happy when i see him in the Recent visitOrs On OrkUt
I lOve when he hOlds my hand while crOssing the rOad...
and fOr that tOuch i say everytym,
"I am scared, I can't crOss"
his smile and care makes me behave sO dUmb...
....i guEss am falliNg in lOve...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hmmmm falling in love...theres nothing like it in the whole world !
ReplyDeleteahem ahem... may i knw the depth of this blog ?? :P
ReplyDeleteahem ahem...no u cn only comment...:P...vaise nothin much jus a poem, nothin "like dat"
ReplyDeleteoooo... beautifully put across :)
ReplyDeletethanks a lot buddy..:)
ReplyDelete