Friday, April 30, 2010

"Conversation With God"

I just heard a voice my behind,
I turned my head...
but there was no one that side.....

I was scared, I was shocked
because I was all alone.....
the only question running through my mind..
where did this voice come from???

Lying on my bed, I closed my eyes
and here it was
the same beautiful voice.....

calling my name and talking to me....
trying hard to make me sit and listen to what all it was talking

For once I decided to stay calm and listen
there was no point in running
from something that had no existence

I asked who are you and why are you following me???
it replied, you called me, I am God
whom you are hearing.....

This time I was stunned,
then I asked are you joking???
God does not do this kind of talking.

I always try my best, but you don't listen,
were his words...
you are always very busy in listening to others...

I feel bad because I too
take a lot of pains....
but all I get in return
is a hell lot of blames....

I asked why you talk like this
that we don't understand....
Why don't you just come in real and shake hands.....

He replied "there are some rules, that I have to follow..
I don't have a particular body
or shape to show....

...I talk through your heart
but you doesn't seem to be interested..
Still I stay there and try giving solution
to all wrong you did...

But now I am just tired
of seeing you doing all that people tell you...
try to listen once to your heart
and me too....

After all its your heart
who knows you best...
trust me the secret of winning every battle
lies on the left side of your chest...

Decide yourself what is right and what is wrong
leave what others say
they always think of just their own..."

Suddenly I heard a sharp sound of ringing,
I got up from my bed,
realizing that it was all I was dreaming...

Sitting on my bed...
I am still lost....
was that just a dream???
or a medium of talking by God???

Now I am confused,
whom to ask this question
for the first time I wanna trust someone...
whom I never listen..

So today I listen to what, my heart is trying to say...
forget it that was just dream,
but now you just follow your heart more than your brains....

No comments:

Post a Comment