
Special frnd is the name i always give you,
I wish I could say "I Love You"
Since the day I started knowing you,
"I love you"
The day u were wearing blue,I wanted to say "I love you".
Your eyes didnt allow me, even when i was holding your hand,
wid a pat on your head i called you my special frnd.
The day u shouted at me 1st tym, "i loved you"
the day you wished me B'day at night, "I loved you."
With all courage when i tried once, you said,"What???", turning your head,
all i could say was, "nothing, you are my special friend."
The day you bought me chocolates, "I loved you".
the day we drenched in the rain, "i loved you."
Wid every sip of all coffees at CCD, i used all tricks to explain,
but all you understood was dat we are special friends.
The day you told me about the guy, i was quiet.
The day you introduced me wid your love, i was quit.
You saw tears bt couldnt find out for whome,
i wish you could understand, dey were coz, "i loved you."
Wiping my tears, you said, "What happened please tell?"
All i could say was," nothing, am so happy for my Spl Friend.

All i can say is..
ReplyDeleteI wish .. the lucky guys come to know about the immense love you hold for him..
My Best wishes always..
Happy Valentines Day..!! :)
such a reality of ou life.....life have so much phases bt in sort we hav to love it & live it......
ReplyDelete"i love u" msg will certainly spread love in d air.
I love her touch,her way of expression,her way of smile even though she is in ma dreams.
veryy nice sweetheart.... dnt knw kiske liye hai par i can only gues two names... i hope unhi do me se koi ho... am nt unaware abt any 3rd person in yr life... luv u.. tk cr...
ReplyDeleteshibs darlin its nt for anyone in my life, m toh pretty happy :).....it's dedicated to a frnd
ReplyDeleteits awesome baby :) love u :P
ReplyDeletethis is such a sweet poem.....
ReplyDeletehi akki .i read sumwhere dat it is dedicated 2 sumone.Well i wud say he is d luckiest planet on dis earth 2day because finally he has got a way to say 3 words of love 2 d love of his life.Well whoever she is, dat lady can't be so ignorant to ignore it this time. All my best wishes 2 dat lucky chap, lucky because he has got such a frnd like u who is helping him in such a beautifull manner.Kudos 2 u AKKKI.keep dis social seva continued.my best wishes for u.
ReplyDelete:)....
ReplyDelete