Friday, February 19, 2010

I saw it and I Dream

I saw a kid covered with mud, playing with stones and broken toys,
when his mother was busy in putting bricks, building someone's house.
I dream of the day when I see him going school

I saw the old man dying with hunger,
when his son was busy handling his business in London.
I dream of the day when he have the old age he dreamt of while imparting best education to his son.

I saw the ill man breathing heavily outside the hospital,
because the doctors were busy treating "High Net Worth Individuals"
I dream of the day when he is treated the way a human should b treated.

I saw the girl who likes skirts but even in summers wear suites with full sleeves,
and I saw the boss calling her after every hour in his personal cabin.
I dream of the day when she'll have enough courage to raise voice against him.

I saw the boy who committed suicide,
because he was told he was not capable of doing anything in his life.
I dream of the day when the only competition we have is with ourselves.

I saw the faces that went numb and the eyes that couldn't even cry
on watching in front of them their kids, their husbands, their friends dying.
I dream of the day when there will be no 26/11 and no Indian Mujahideen or Lashkar E Taiba.

I saw them telling North Indians that they are outsiders and should leave,
I saw them telling people what language to listen and speak.
I dream of the day when they realize what are the real duties of a minister.

I saw them fighting over cricket matches in Hyderabad and Delhi,
I saw them putting extra security for players from other countries.
I dream of the day when each person in this country get a proper place for sanitation and 3 meals per day.

The day when everyone believes in the spirit of life....
The day when every kid gets the opportunity to enjoy childhood and smile......
The day when all castes all religions accepts that they all are same....
The day when instead of Khan and Khanna we know each other just by names...
The day when Honesty and Truth really wins....
The day when each individual fall in love with nation like Bhagat Singh...

And I can see the dream world is not so far.....
it virtually exists in each and every Indian's heart.

And I can see the dream world is not so far.....i can see it all

5 comments:

  1. a very noble thought...every Indian must read this coz even though we all have such feelings, only such writings shall cause a stir in peoples' mind forcing them to come out of their cocoons and be a true human being than just living their incomplete lives...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't say much..
    I guess no praise will be sufficient for this writeup.

    Would just say that 'Akanksha you are a wonderful human being'

    sweet.. cute.. soft.. gentle.. so pure & divine girl at heart.

    God Bless Ya..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akki, U r d best.These small small issues are part of our lives at one point or another.And you have presented them in a touching manner.Its as if a movie is goin on in front of me & I m crying bcoz of its truthfulness.I cry bcoz I feel helpless.I cry bcoz These have things have been there for centuries and still mankind has not been able to get rid of these.I really pray that words such as ur's can make some impact.I pray that more & more people read your sacred words rather than goin to mahants and sadhus for the so called 'GYAN'.I wish ki those who are reading your blogs are really getting something to learn from here.And I wish you all the best for continuing your beautifull effort to better this world.Keep going

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ankur...thanks a lot.....i must say u are a complete sweetheart, u guys are my true motivation...thanks

    ReplyDelete