
Got up in the morning, wid a smile on my face,
as if God had told me, "it's gonna be a beautiful day."
Opened the tap and there was no water,
wat a chilling day, no need to take a shower.
Looked for breakfast, but no sugar for tea,
thank God for saving me from some more calories.
stepped out for work, but the car wasn't workin,
got an opportunity of makin an attempt of saving environment frm global warming.
Took a bus and reached office late,
felt proud knowing, in my absence, how many things had to wait.
Boss called up and penalized with more work and less tym,
got one more chance to prove myself wid dose files.
Stretched at office, wlaked out at late hours,
got a lift frm seniors in their big and elite cars.
Had to walk hrough two roads, from where they dropped me,
ohkk i cud look around which neighbours were worth staring.
Reachd home tired and no gas to cook food,
at last pizza party, God saved me from some more work.
Pizza reachd late and wasnt really hot,
I didnt have to pay anythin, so no money loss.
At last i got into my bed for sleeping,
thankd God for one more beautiful day, for Moon and Sun shining.
Everything went righ and it was a great day,
wake me again tomorrow wid a smile on my face.......

U r an awesome writer..!!
ReplyDeleteDats all i can actually say..
trueeee
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful thinking from you....way to go gurl...
ReplyDeleteHey girl,though people say that we should always be positive about everything but I guess the Way to deal with the problems coming in the way of thinking positively are aptly given by you.I personally believe in destiny a lot so I think that whatever happens ,happens only for good.So remaining happy(or in the modern day we say remaining COOL) is the best thing we can do.Its a dream day for me/I wud from nw on really want such a day happening to me and if I m still able to say 'thank god' for it then I thing then itwould be a good signal for me that even I ve started to think positively.So Akki please pray for me
ReplyDeletei'll do, dont worry....[:)]
ReplyDelete