Walking on the road, I bumped into a stranger,
not the most handsome, not the richest and not with most beautiful hair.
But still my eyes were stuck on him,
I felt as I know him since centuries.
My heart was beating as if it was dead since ages,
he was carrying a charismatic charm,stolen from sages.
He said I am sorry, and the words were singing,
ohkk I change my words, he is the most handsome guy I have ever seen.
Taking out his hand, he introduced himself,
touched him again, I wanted to seize that moment.
Moving his hand through his hairs, he asked walking along with me,
fine one more change, they were the most beautiful I had ever seen.
I don't know if his talks were worth that big smile,
I was completely lost that whatever was going, I couldn't realize.
I wanted to look most beautiful at that time,
I don't know why i wanted to just hold his eyes.
The weather had suddenly become so freezing,
it was also the effect of this new weird feeling.
He took out his jacket and gave it to me,
wow one more change, he was the richest heart I had ever seen.
That's how i met the love of my life,
having all that i wanted, my perfect choice.
Walking on the road i bumped into a stranger,
who was most handsome, the richest and had most beautiful hair......

I love ur writing style !Always find time for it ! Wherever you are !
ReplyDeleteOh my god were d first words dat came out of my tongue wen i read dis poem.Simply majestic.Every word is like a pearl.ok Akki i m stealing dis poem of urs for my future love.I hope u won't mind it.Even if u do den 'MIND IT', i ve already stolen it and i m in no mood to give it back.I know u wont demand any price for dis because i know it is priceless.So sorry mam,unable to pay back anything xcept wish for u to produce more such masterpieces.tathastu.
ReplyDeletei have no words to say.............its beautiful..............n i mean it with all my heart.....with all the beauty d word 'beautiful' has with itself.....what a way to start d NEW YEAR........a very Happy New Year to u...
ReplyDeletethank u so much guys.........n ankur, nah i wont ask for anythin, u already have to pay me my salary for all those prayers...remember the deal??...hehehe....thank u so much once again.....
ReplyDeleteWalking on the blog, I bumped into a poem...
ReplyDeleteI know her talks r worth that big smile.................really a nice one
Just One word.. 'Classy' it is..!!
ReplyDelete