
“It’s a beautiful day, tu mere sath hai, it’s a beautiful day baat ye khaas hai”…..
Is the song that comes into my mind whenever I think of the good old college days, this song because each day out there was beautiful, coz I had the finest people to share a lovely bond of friendship with. The golden days, best 3 years of my life till now. I remember my first day at college very well, when I was nervous like hell, like anyone. I used to be an introvert, low confidence and reserved nature person. And I remember my last day as well, our last outing at “Hauz Khas Fort”. The whole day, including the travelling part in the car was full of fun. We, 19 people, played hide n seek at the place where couples were busy doing something-something, you know :P. the moment of departing, when I hugged each and every person, looking back and waving hand again and again till the time we could see each other’s hand. It still brings a smile on my face and tears in my eyes.. I spent my whole final year telling each and every person in my class how much I was gonna miss them. AnD I can’t even count how many times Anshu teased me about that. People out there were my world. They told me what a real friend means. I have enjoyed every single moment in college with them. I can write 100’s of pages about the crazy things we did. Playing kiddish games and splashing water in rains is something funny for people when you are in 3rd year. We never believed in bunking classes alone, always had mass bunks especially in tests. You really need guts to participate in inter college volley ball match with a team where not a single player has ever touched the ball, and losing all matches with a big smile on face, making jokes of each other. There are so many moments I wanna write about but it will go on and on and on…..
Just wanna say thanx to all of them “My FFRIENDS”, who always protected and treated me like a kid and encouraged me, helped me in gaining confidence and coming out of my so called reserved and introvert nature.
A special thanks to the 5 most beautiful people in my life, Shibs, Eshi, Abhi, Su and Rotlu (Ayu)
“MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL” (MAC BBE 2006-09) J

very nice one again sweetu... love u lot...
ReplyDeleteAwwwww amazing one babes :)
ReplyDeleteHey aka.. although i was not a part of ur grads. yrs.. bt seriously dis article touched d emotional syd of mine...
ReplyDeleteMaking me too feel Nostalgic..!!
gr8 job..