Ohk, this is the first time that I am writing a blog. I always wondered how people do this. Writing something that holds the interest of reader till the end is not an easy task, no? That’s what kept me encouraging to take the challenge. The same reason made me wait this long to make an attempt, I was scared what if no one read or liked it? I had almost dropped the idea of writing a blog till 2 months back, when my friend told me that he is writing blogs and it’s interesting. The thought process started again, but when I read his blog, all those thoughts were completely shattered. No, it wasn’t that bad, actually it was too good that being a person with less confidence, I couldn’t think of writing even close to that. So, the account that I was planning to make since so long, remained a plan only. But a few days back, dad came to me asking why I spend too much time on Orkut and FB. I didn’t had any answer, I mean what could I tell him, “Coz I need to talk with my online friends” or “because I own a farm on FB and taking care of plants and animals that I own there, is much more important than my CAT preparations.” I found a better way to escape, to Lie. Though I am pretty bad at lying but my college friends have given me a great practical learning over that topic in last 3 years. So the answer was, “dad it’s neither orkut nor FB, I write blogs.” I thought it would be easier this way to get out of it but it was like hitting the axe on my own foot. The next question was, “since when? Can I read them?” Now was the real brainstorming session, I had to cook a story on the spot to save my a**. I knew he doesn’t use net much so I told him that they have some problem with blog links and every time you click it, it ends with a new virus in your system. I told him it’ll be over within 2-3 days and guess what? He seriously believed this story. So I got a time of 2 days to write a few pages. And hence here I am, on the “Orientation Ceremony” of my own blog. Though I could find some good reasons earlier but I chose the most weird and quite funny one,
“WRITING A BLOG BECAUSE I LIED TO MY DAD”

ahaan... dats a gud reason akka...!!
ReplyDeleten by d way... i dnt feel.. u need 2 compare urself wid dat guy... in neways.. ur thots r unique original & yes dey held mah interest till d end... :) dat iz wat matters...
its neva abt d misconception of using tough n hard vocab.. dat a person has 2 consult dictionary every next line..
wat i belv. its about.. taking ur thots n xpressions to the masses.. n dats d thing u hav it in u...
Cheers.. 4 ur frst article.. :)
n lemme knw d name of dat guy.. who made u shy.. i dnt belv. ur reason..
:)
Hey good work akki.Really impressed wid ur initiative of a blog.Even i m thinking of writing a blog myself but cudn't bcoz of initial hitch.Ur blog is a real inspiration for me.Keep the good work going.Looking forward to more of ur articles
ReplyDeleteMay i correct u ! he he ! [:d] ! But people in india have not risen above the caste barrier still ! I can see it everywhere around me ! Though i dnt believe in caste and all this crap but to respect the feelings of elders like parents sometimes we have to go with their choice ! But i guess the whole effort should be a collective one ! and this caste system shiuld go once and for all ! It has ruined many lives !
ReplyDeletethanks every one....:)
ReplyDeleten Rishi, yeah i knw, bt i hv seen wat m writin..n we cant tak all the prblms in one hit no....:)....i knw caste system is also a big drawback in our country and we need to raise our voice against it bt d prblm is it is our people only, families around us, who are givin way to dis discrimination.
hmm.. i gud effort indeed..
ReplyDeletego on Akki, u r0ck..
u cn be a gud wryter, n v r olwz thr wd ya..
jst keep up d gud works..
n yaeh, thnx fr d appreciatn, at last v r successful in teachin u hw to tell lies.. hehe..
ReplyDelete